When I finished the October step in the Morewood Mystery I couldn’t wait for the November clue to come out. BUT, when it did, life was simply too busy to get it done! I did find time before the end of November, but just barely!!
Fortunately the steps were fairly easy and didn’t take too long.
First was to used some of our half-square triangles and the Irish-chain units to make this tulip-looking block….
They look pretty good all laid out although I have no idea what orientation they will be in the final project……
Some of my yellows lack a bit of contrast but I am hoping that those lighter colors will be attached to darker colors to help with the contrast.
The next step was to make a series of Half-Square-Triangle units. Thankfully I remembered the instructions about ironing these units prior to cutting them …..
Here are my November batch of HST’s……
I am super happy with these, especially with the sparkle that they provide!!
On to the December clue…..