Yesterday I spent several hours working on the current quilt and was happy to finish her headscarf and one sleeve……
The string of beads will be sewn on after the quilting is done but I really like them. It seems to add a bit of spark to her face!!
Next, I started working on her right side shirt, and after a couple of hours, I thought that it looked like rubbish…..
So I set it aside and began working on her right arm.
But, when I finished last night and put all of the pieces on the design wall, I was excited that it DID actually look like a shirt with folds in it……
Today, the plan is to finish the shirt and her right hand sleeve and then work on the arm if there is time left.
The next hurdle that I have to figure out is how to get the Henna Tattoo onto her skin. I am currently thinking thru that problem!!!
THIS IS FUN!!!!