On Tuesday night I attended my local guild meeting where one of my best friends was the speaker.
Her excellent points were…..
– Audition your fabrics before you start
– Feature an on-point design
– Think outside the box for your borders
– Change up your blocks so that they are not all the same
– Use negative space effectively
– Use large scale prints
– Choose a fun binding
All great things to put into play in my next quilt!!!!
I am always amazed by the creativity of quilters and it came into play with the refreshments. Linda made these oh-so-cute turkeys for us to enjoy……
They were the talk of the night!!!!
Thanks Ladies for inspiring me once again!!!!