Well, I have finally finished quilting the Wholecloth piece that I have been working on for the last few weeks. The final border took about 10 hours to quilt!!! It has been squared up, binding applied, and now I am crossing my fingers that the blue lines will come out!!!
As I have mentioned previously, the first step is to soak the quilt in cold water.
As I took this photo, I realized that the water was really blue, so I emptied the tub and started again.
At this point the blue has disappeared, but you can still see grey lines on the top, but I will continue to soak and see what happens……next step, Shout and Oxi-Clean!!