While I was on the plane heading to Mozambique…..all 17 hours…… I used some of the time to play with quilting designs using ProCreate on my iPad.
One of the things that I wanted to do was plan possible quilting designs for this top that I made last year…..
My plan was to divide the quilt into sections and use some of the new designs that I have been practicing. As I tried more and more designs, I decided that I needed to start with some straight lines to divide it into sections…..
I added a bunch more straight lines and then started adding the curvy bits……
I am sure that the curved designs will change before it is all over, but I am relatively happy with the placement of the linear designs so I will plan to start with those and then see where things head from there!!