OK….the new year is here, so what does this year look like……
In the travel category, my husband and I have a 5 week trip to China to look forward to in June.
In the work world, I am actually looking forward to Tax Season….. I got rid of a few troublesome clients last year and am already organized and ready to go…..a great start!!!
In the Quilt Guild world, our quilt show is the first weekend in March and it should be a FUN time. I am co-chair of the event and Deb and I are really looking forward to a successful show and a great time for all of our members.
In the quilting realm, I have several goals for the new year…..
– finish the train quilt that was started in 2009.
– finish quilting the lap quilt “Garden Cuttings”.
– play with the Batik fabric kit that I got for Christmas
– work on a quilt from our Australia trip ….the plan is to make it queen size.
– play with thread work
– try to push outside of the box and play with some “non-fabric” creativity.
– develop a new workshop for advanced machine quilting
Several of the bloggers are posting about picking one WORD for the year and, the more I think about it, I like the word “CHOICES”.
I want to be more intentional with my choices, both in the things that I do and the things that I DONT do!!!
Will any of this happen????? Who knows, but at least there is a plan!!!!!
NOW……BRING ON 2010!!