Sadie’s Background…Iteration #2

Yesterday I showed the original background that I started on for Sadie, the Saddle Billed Stork….

…but it wasn’t working!!!

Now I decided to take smaller pieces of fabric and build the background up, much in the same way that I collaged the stork…..

I kept going until the bottom section was finished…..

I ironed it down onto the fusible interfacing and then used some watered-down glue to hold the edges down…..

But…..I JUST DIDN’T LIKE IT!!!!

So, I packed it all up into a basket and started over again……

Come back tomorrow for try number three!!!!

I love to hear from my readers....please leave a comment

Share This Page

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
%d bloggers like this: