The results are in……

 

…..and we will NOT be trekking in May!!

 

 

The Representative from REI called this afternoon and said that they have decided to cancel all of their treks in May.

While we are disappointed, we feel sure that this is the best decision for now.

So, now we are trying to decide whether we are going to move the trip to the first two weeks in October, adding the time on to our already planned month in Bangalore, India.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of details that we have to work thru, including filing insurance claims for the trip that we missed, changing our already booked trip home from Bangalore and finding flights from Bangalore to Khatmandu!!

So, once again we just have to be patient and see what happens…….

Sigh……

One thought on “The results are in……

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s